Now, I'm not asking for much. Just a little cooperation on your part. *smile*
- Your voice mail must say “You have reached the descendants of Aaron Spence, please leave a message”
- Your e-mail signature should read “Our ancestors are African American”
- You’re required to have a 3 generation family tree on hand at all times.
- Know where your precious photos are and who they were given too.
- Scan them (at 600 dpi) before you hand them over to anyone.
- Do not put tape on the front of the photo...PLEASE.
- Stop claiming fake cousins – it’s nice and all…but..very confusing.
- Attend the family reunion.
- Give out your #. We are not telemarketers..we're family.
- Everything is important, even that lil note you had from auntie such-n-such on the proper method of baking a pie.
- When I say send all pictures, I really do mean all.
- Tell me the whole story at once. No need to revisit with you 4 times and get 4 different versions.
That is all....for now....