Saturday, January 10, 2009

Late Memes

I'm late as all get out with Memes. But it doesn't mean I'm any less appreciative about receiving them.

George Geder and Genealogy Traces honored me with the Proximidade Award. The Proximidade blog award details are as follows:

"These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I've added the award to my sidebar. As a recipient, I'm supposed to nominate 8 fellow bloggers. But, all my fellow bloggers have been nominated once or twice before..plus I'm late with this.

So, I'll say..THANK YOU!!!

Also, thank you to Msteri who tagged me for an award several months ago....sorry I didn't get a chance to work on it..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide